Ayurvedic Doctor Internship Special
Now Taking Patients
Limited Spots Available
Limited Spots Available
What You Get:
- 3 or 6 months of Continuous Care – 6 visits over the course of 3 months, or 12 visits over the course of 6 months.
- In-depth, detailed Initial Intake Consultation & Report of Findings.
Identify your Prakruti (constitution), Vikruti (state of "doshic" imbalance) and recieve a Treatment Plan Overview.
- Case Management Supervised by Dr. Marc Halpern, Founder of the California College of Ayurveda - you get double the and attention and consideration. Dr Halpern has 28 years experience in Ayurvedic Medicine, Chiropractic and Classical Therapies.
- Address symptoms from the perspective of Classical Ayurvedic Pathology, to establish the ideal environment and conditions for health to prevail. A person in this state of Health is known as Swastha.
- Clinical Disease Management and Preventative Healthcare Available.
- Correlate Western Lab Tests and Diagnosis to Ayurvedic Principles, to provide the best possible Complimentary &/or Alternative Therapies.
- Treatment Plans may include: 5 Sense Therapies, Diet/Nutrition, Mindful Lifestyle & Behavior Modification, Custom Herbal Formulas, Classical Treatments (ie: Shirodhara, Marma Therapy, Dough Dam Basti, Nasya, Abyangha, Yoga Nidra etc.).
- Rejuvenation and Purification Protocols available.
What it Costs:
Pricing Available Through September 2018
- A la carte:
Initial Intake and Report of Findings - $125/for the 2 visits
Follow-up Visit - $75ea
- Commitment-to-Care Packages:
3 months / 6 visits - $350
6 months / 12 visits - $650
- Herbal Formulas and other Therapies - available at an additional cost.
- Payments Plans Available – monthly automatic payments ($150 1st month then $100/month for next 5 months)
- Partial trades for professional services considered (ie: massage, acupuncture, chiropractic, physical therapy, web design, marketing, etc.)
How it Works:
- You must have a sincere desire to grow, want improve your well-being and be ready to shift your paradigm.
- Must be able to commit to regularly scheduled appointments – weekly at first
- Custom Herbal Formulations - Super high quality - Prepared by the CCA Herb Department - Cost is extra, but optional.
- Commitment to self-care: I can provide education and recommendations, but ultimately you must be willing to
DO THE WORK!